Join local FD community member, Szu-Yu aka “Switchblade” for an awesome weekend hike in Reinhardt Redwood Regional Park just east of Oakland.
Saturday December 9th at 9:50am.
This is a 2.7 miles MODERATE hike in Reinhardt Redwood Regional Park. Please wear appropriate shoes and bring your preferred hiking gears, e.g. sticks, hat, water bottle, etc..
- Meeting time – 9:50 AM at Chabot Space & Science Center (10000 Skyline Blvd, Oakland, CA 94619) If you see the round dome of the observatory, you’re in the right place.
- Parking – Park in the three storied parking structure. It’s free. Give yourself some buffer time for driving up the hill, and finding the way/parking.
- Starting time – 10:00 AM. Here is a map of the trail we will be going on. Open it on your phone and follow the attached instructions to save to Google Maps. (We will be going in a clockwise loop, if you’re late you can still catch up to us.)
- There is limited cell reception in the area. Please make sure your driving directions and maps are loaded ahead of time.
- End time – We should be done around 12:30 PM.
Feel free to invite along friends/family as anyone is welcome to attend Community Adventures!
To RSVP please complete this brief form!
All attendees should view the Community Adventure disclaimer.