Shared meals are an important part of the FD experience. Our MS program menu was created by FD Chef Andrea Sprague AKA “CK” who is trained in the Wahl’s Protocol. Note: Each program will have some variation of this sample daily menu subject to location and product availability.
Breakfast- At the lodge
- Green Superfood Smoothie (made with fresh almond milk, leafy greens- spinach, blanched kale, Blueberry, raspberry, hemp oil or MCT Oil)
- Sweet Potato Hash (made white sweet potatoes, kale, red onion, carrot, purple cabbage and Ground Chicken or Shredded Pork)
- Sous Vide Poached Eggs on the side
- Almond flour pancakes with a fresh blueberry syrup
- Bowls of Fresh Berries
Lunch – On the River or the Rock, Make Your Own Lunch Spread!
- Wraps: Meat (roasted turkey or chicken) or vegetarian wraps with various wrapping choices, including steamed collard leaves, lettuce, gluten-free homemade coconut flour wraps or organic wheat flour wraps
- Veggie Platter (made with portabella mushrooms, sauteed onions, grilled zucchini and roasted garlic aioli)